Monday, May 17, 2010

China, Entry #7

Sorry there is not time to give a full report, but I wanted to say thanks for the p_______. The retreat finished well. Most everyone returned to the new venue and it was better because we were all rested and ready for more.

To those who wanted our meetings cut off, I join Joseph in saying:

Gen 50:20 NIV

“You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives.”

The people here are so hungry for truth and passionate in their f___h. Absolutely beautiful. Of course the World Expo is in China right now, but I have no interest; We are experiencing something much more spectacular. Wait until you see the videos of wor____ I am bringing home. It is a joy to serve these children of G__.

Various meetings are planned for this weekend and next week. I need to be careful to schedule some rest and time for sp______l refreshment for myself. Your p_____s in that direction will be appreciated.

So much good going on, I’ll try to give you better reports later. For now, if you can, enjoy the pictures: http://gallery.me.com/jamesdchristian/100037