Thursday, November 08, 2007

Back To Blogger

I'm back on Blogger instead of MySpace. I got tired of the spam and lewd adds on MySpace. I stayed there to bring a little of Jesus’ light into a dark corner but I began to feel like Lot in Sodom. So I hightailed it out of there before any fire could fall.

Dani and I continue to preach, teach, and encourage wherever possible while using Sequim WA as a home base. We are praying about missions trips for 2008 as there are several invitations to consider from the amazing believers in China, India, Hungary, and Africa. We continue correspondence with them and some ministry via the internet. In a few weeks I will have the privilege of preaching in China via webcam. How cool is that? For now I am writing diligently according to a schedule that will have a book completed in 2009, the Lord willing.

Watch for regular postings of challenge and encouragement on this site…

Love & Peace.