Monday, April 05, 2010

Bon Voyage

Friends of the Gospel:

1) Discipleship is needed in the global church. I cannot find materials that are comprehensive, non-denominational, in a Bible study format, simple, and free. So I made materials. More languages are on the way. You can download and freely use the booklets by clicking on http://www.freechristiandiscipleship.com/

Please let others know about this free resource. If you have a webpage or blog, please add a link to my site. Your link will be read by Google and increase the priority in Google searches.

2) I am leaving on Monday for another missions trip. Dani will stay in the US and handle distribution of updates. I will travel to India for the hostel project, then to China for leadership training. I will return May 17th. I appreciate your prayers.

Easter Blessings Because of Our Risen Savior,